Orbit Re-Open February 2021
How to safely bring your kids and pick them up from Orbit!
In order to register and bring your children to a children’s classroom on Sundays, parents must read and agree to the following.
1) Entry to the Orbit Early Childhood hall is limited to childcare workers and children.
2) Masks must be worn indoors at all times by children age 3 and older, including parents and volunteers.
3) Before children may enter the Orbit/CM wing, each will have a temperature check (must register BELOW 100.4 degrees).
4) Children will NOT be admitted if:
- In the last 10 days, they have been in the presence of a person who has a confirmed case of COVID-19;
- In the last 10 days, they have been in the presence of a person with a COVID-19 test still pending;
- In the last 3-4 days, they have been unwell with respiratory symptoms (cough, sore throat, runny nose, etc)
- In the last 10 days, they have returned from international travel
- In the last 10 days they have returned from a location (domestically) with a higher positivity rate than central Iowa.
5) Please designate one adult family member to handle check-in and pick-up.
6) Do not bring personal items, toys, or blankets from home. Pacifiers are strongly discouraged.
7) A child that has been ill may return to the Orbit wing when they are fever free for 72 hours (without using fever reducing medications), symptoms have improved AND at least 10 days have passed since symptoms first appeared.
You will be asked to indicate your agreement to the above safety guidelines during the registration process.