9 a.m. Orbit
Nursery: Volunteers caring for infants and toddlers.
Early Childhood: For 2 year-olds through pre-K.
Elementary: For kids in kindergarten through fifth grade.
10:45 a.m. Orbit
Nursery: Available for parents to sit with their babies.
Early Childhood: For walkers through pre-K.
Join us for large-group worship, games, skits and activities—followed by time in small groups to connect, learn, pray and grow together with kids your own age and spiritual mentors who care about you.
Early Childhood Orbit
Sing, play, dance and learn together with caring adults who help us see what Jesus is like.
During the 9 a.m. hour, loving volunteers care for little ones while their parents join the worship service.
At 10:45, the nursery is open for parents to sit with their babies and join the service via video link.
- Children may only be released to adults with the matching security sticker.
- Sickness Policy: If these symptoms are present, children should not be brought to the Orbit wing.
– Fever of 100 degrees F, diarrhea or vomiting in past 24 hours
– Barking/hacking cough
– Runny nose with colored discharge
– Rash of any kind (other than diaper rash)
– Ear infection
– Strep throat
– Pink eye
– Any childhood disease (measles, mumps, rubella, scarlet fever, chicken pox, fifth disease)